The path to effective implementation is clear and linear:
“Over the course of many years and many projects, all dealing with various aspects of organizational effectiveness, I have witnessed many of Frank Schneiger’s successes. His direct involvement at all levels of the organization provides groups with tools and skills for problem-solving and managing change, while emphasizing the central role of real decision-making. Frank has always stressed the organization’s accountability for its mission and the individual’s responsibility in carrying out that mission. He has always carried projects through to completion, providing the follow-up and clarity that make certain that execution is taking place.”
— Richard Kutilek, Chief Operating Officer
The not for profit world is filled with grand aspirations. Frank Schneiger has the rare ability to help a group of leaders translate their ideas and visions into a real endeavor, consisting of a solid business strategy grounded in discipline and accountability. He was a valued consultant, advisor and coach as we moved our social enterprise from the “great idea” stage to a full-service operation.
— Steven G. Thomas, President and CEO
Better Futures Enterprises
Frank Schneiger and Associates is a learning organization. We have taken the lessons learned from our own thirty-years experience and that of leaders in the field of organizational development to produce a “template” that guides our work. That template is the “healthy organization.” Its most important qualities are:
- High levels of trust in one another at all levels of the organization
- Motivation, a place that people want to be and where they know they have the active support of their leaders and managers in solving problems
- Clarity across all dimensions: goals, roles, systems and processes, communications
- A sense of urgency and a focus on results
- A willingness to hold people responsible for achieving those results
- Leaders and managers who don’t duck difficult problems
- An ability to engage in healthy conflict
- A focus on execution, getting everyone moving in the same direction, and the tools and skills to manage change
GOALS: Healthy Organizations, Execution for Success, Change Management.
Frank Schneiger’s Post is coming soon. Please check back in August….
analysis, vision, commitment to the vision, action planning, communication and implementation.